Exchange your old laptop for a new Acer laptop. Whenever Acer updates this design, I hope it considers a more contemporary 16:10 aspect ratio with less of a chin under the display. Red Dead Redemption 2 is an example of the type of game you need to ratchet down to play on the Nitro 5. Best for gaming and getting work done on the go, the Nitro 5 is a powerful laptop for the price. Biometric login is not available on this laptop. It's an average design with average performance for an affordable price. We run Valhalla and Siege twice at different image quality presets, and F1 2021 with and without Nvidia's performance-boosting DLSS anti-aliasing. Acer Community User Agreement. Our review unit has four-zone lighting that can be customized in the included NitroSense software, though some configurations have just one backlighting zone for the entire keyboard. Common products available in Pakistan are Acer Predator Triton Ci7 9th 32GB 2TB 15.6 Win10 8GB GPU, Acer Nitro 7 Ci7 9th 16GB 1TB 256GB 15.6 Win10 6GB GPU, Acer Predator Helios Ci7 8th 16GB 512GB 15.6 Win10 6GB GPU, and Acer Spin 5 SP513-53N . We test laptops' battery life by playing a locally stored 720p video file (the open-source Blender movie Tears of Steel) with display brightness at 50% and audio volume at 100% until the system quits. PCMag supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownerships. We run these tests at 1080p resolution so results can be compared fairly among systems. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This laptop, with its nearly all-black chassis (a small bit of red remains on the rear vents) and white keycap edges, won't stand out in a cafe or classroom. Beli Notebook Core i5 ACER di Bhinneka semakin murah karena GRATIS ongkos kirim ke lebih dari 100 kota di Indonesia. For many, this alone will be enough to make the Nitro 5 a contender. NitroSense is also what you use to alter the four zone RGB backlights for the keyboard. Even Acer’s own Predator line is far more robust and there’s an overlap in pricing between Nitro 5 models and the Predator Helios 300 line. NH.QEQSP.001 FREE SM Gift Pass worth P4,000 until Jan 15 (see promo mechanics for details) Buy 2 get 2% discount, Buy 3 get 3% discount Window 10 Home Intel Core i5 - 11400H 8GB LPDDR4 512GB SSD 15.6" FHD & NVIDIA® GeForce RTXTM 3050Ti Buy 2 get 2% discount, Buy 3 get 3% discount ₱59,999.00 ₱56,999.00 Additional USB connectivity includes one USB-A 3.1 port and two USB-A 2.0 ports. PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done. While it was receptive to even the most complicated gestures in Windows 11, my fingertips dragged against it when two-finger scrolling or using four fingers to minimize apps to my taskbar. Coming with a semi-metal, versatile design, the TravelMate P4 . Acer Nitro 5 Configurations. It has a suggested MSRP of $499.99 and. Click to view our Accessibility Policy or contact us with accessibility related questions. Tablets. Acer's keyboard features pudding-style keycaps that feel a bit shallow to press, but not overly so. This narrows the Nitro 5’s focus. Fast displays and undeniable performance await you. Because of the display’s size, pixel density is still high enough to look extremely sharp in games, and sticking to 1080p means most games deliver strong performance at the laptop’s native resolution. Acer has gone for a pretty minimalist look with the newest Nitro 5, which is just fine by us. For $1,049.99, you can get the same CPU, display and storage, but bump down to an RTX 3050 and 8GB of RAM and single-zone lighting for $1,049.99 direct from Acer. If you're a performance-focused player or intend to play the most demanding AAA games, this may be worth the cost, but it will yank the system out of the budget range. The only piece of software that's actually worth it is Acer NitroSense, a hub app that also has CPU and GPU temperatures, fan control option, control over the RGB lighting on the keyboard and a series of audio profiles. . 15.6" display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080, Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit TFT LCD 16:9 aspect ratio, supporting 144 Hz refresh rate. Image quality is mixed. In addition, we run three real-world game tests using the built-in benchmarks of F1 2021, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and Rainbow Six Siege. Here's how to upgrade RAM on a laptop. Please note that all items available in the Acer US store can only be delivered within the United States. With its Intel Core i5-12500H and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, the Nitro 5 isn't the most powerful gaming laptop out there. We frankly don't see many gaming laptops under $900 in today's market, so as the least expensive model here, the Acer's scores are not surprising. The average temperature for the processor was 74.16 degrees Celsius. 15,000 in Pakistan. The components that make up the Nitro 5 are similar to Acer's approach to the design. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Alexa Built-in, AN515-54-5812 Visit the Acer Store 5,224 ratings | 543 answered questions $68399 FREE Returns CPU: i5-9300H / GTX 1650 i5-9300H / GTX 1650 i5-12500H / RTX 3060 I’m one of the consumer PC experts at PCMag, with a particular love for PC gaming. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Acer Laptop Price in Pakistan - Latest Jan, 2023 Prices. Graphics. You may unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time. But if you're looking for a gaming laptop under $1,000, look no further. As soon as you get to the desktop, there are extras pinned to the taskbar, including Firefox, Dropbox and an installer for Planet 9, a gamer-focused app with chat tools and a League of Legends coach. Dominating Specs While the price is decent, I feel the fact that Acer consistently uses some low brightness and color contrast display is quite annoying. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; Intel® Core™ i5-11400H processor Hexa-core 2.70 GHz, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 with 6 GB dedicated memory, Firmware Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solution. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 15.6" Full HD IPS 144Hz Display, 8GB DDR4,256GB NVMe SSD,WiFi 6, DTS X Ultra,Backlit Keyboard,AN515-55-59KS 4.6 (1,684) $68999$819.99 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 11 Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Shop Acer Aspire & Extensa laptops. Además, para vivir una experiencia más inmersiva, cuentan con la tecnología Dolby Audio Premium. Still, it was bright enough to see in the darkest corners of the Oldest House without mucking around in the game's brightness settings too much. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . The SSD, Wi-Fi card, socketed RAM and battery are all easily accessible. The latter is not always included, especially on gaming notebooks; there's more likely to be one on a thicker laptop like this because of the jack's physical size, so that's one benefit to the bulk. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the The Acer Nitro 17 gaming laptop has everything you need with Intel's latest 13th Gen processors. Maxon's Cinebench R23 uses that company's Cinema 4D engine to render a complex scene, while Primate Labs' Geekbench 5.4 Pro simulates popular apps ranging from PDF rendering and speech recognition to machine learning. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. The responsive surface but can seem cramped when using Windows’ multi-touch gestures. Includes all the latest tech, so you can chat, browse, stream, edit, record, and play without skipping a beat. Learn how exchange works. Gaming. We noticed that you are browsing from a different country. Maximize on power and performance with powerful processors from AMD and Intel ®. At medium settings, it ran the game at 39 fps, falling behind both the TUF and the Pulse. Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. The 144Hz screen is more for marketing hype when the GPU can not get anywhere near that refresh rate. Modelos de Laptops Acer: Acer Nitro 5: La nueva Acer Nitro 5 es perfecta para ganar. It's an IPS panel with full HD (1,920-by-1,080-pixel) resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. Acer ASPIRE 7, Windows 11 Home, Intel Core i5-12th Gen, 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia GTX 1650. I reviewed the $1,099 version of the Acer Nitro 5 Spin, which has an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB PCie SSD with a 1TB 5,400-rpm hard drive . In addition, there's room for a 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, and a cable to connect it to the motherboard is included in the box. Beli Laptop ACER Core i5 Murah Terbaik. Our final productivity test is workstation maker Puget Systems' PugetBench for Photoshop, which uses the Creative Cloud version 22 of Adobe's famous image editor to rate a PC's performance for content creation and multimedia applications. More Buying Choices $685.00 (10 used & new offers) The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The Acer Nitro 17 gaming laptop has everything you need with Intel's latest 13th Gen processors. Includes all the latest tech, so you can chat, browse, stream, edit, record, and play without skipping a beat. My particular machine equipped the Intel Core i5-12500H, a 12-core processor with four performance cores and eight efficient cores. It’s simply overwhelmed by the power-hungry hardware. Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X5VH1LJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews. The Acer Nitro 5 is available on Amazon and direct from Acer with an MSRP of $1,329. The bezels on its display are surprisingly wide. These represent simulation, open-world action-adventure, and competitive esports shooter games respectively. Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 --10300H 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 256GB SSD - Obsidian Black MSI Newest GF63 Thin 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop, 10th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-10300H up to 4.5GHz(Beat i7-7920HQ), NVIDIA GTX 1650 MaxQ, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Ethernet, WiFi 6, HDMI, USB-A&C, Win10 In great light, the webcam is totally usable. Content and day-to-day performance is more mixed. If you click an affiliate link and buy a product or service, we may be paid a fee by that merchant. Portable. Driven by an AMD Ryzen 9 Processor, high-performance NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 graphics, and powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, the Nitro 5 takes gaming to the next level. Gak usah repot keluar rumah, cukup pesan dan beli Notebook Core i5 ACER favorit Anda di Bhinneka. We also run PCMark 10's Full System Drive test to assess the load time and throughput of a laptop's storage. Acer’s Nitro 5 proves that point with its outstanding game performance, though a few flaws will limit its appeal. It also made handy gains over the MSI Pulse GL66, which used a last-generation Core i7-11800H. Near-desktop gaming performance. Three benchmarks focus on the CPU, using all available cores and threads, to rate a PC's suitability for processor-intensive workloads. The chassis is entirely plastic, but it resists much flex and bend through normal use. The keyboard and touchpad are smooth, if not basic. We noticed that you are browsing from a different country. A515-57G/ Gaming Laptop (15.6 inch, Steel Gray 1.8 Kg. Acer’s Nitro 5 is a value gaming laptop held back by seriously short battery life. The 10 best laptops from CES 2023: These stunning notebooks stole the show, Powerful laptops are large and in-charge at CES 2023, Tested: Arc A370M, Intel’s first discrete GPU to seriously battle Nvidia and AMD. There are 12 Phillips head screws, which is a lot, but at least they're all the same length. But now, after centuries of servitude, Renfield is finally ready to see if there’s a life away from The Prince of Darkness. It provides near-Gigabit performance at short range but struggled in my detached shed, which is 50 feet and a couple walls away from the router. So how much gaming laptop do you get for $1,300? When heavy use requires an added boost, chill out with Nitro’s advanced approach to cooling. The Core i5-12500H also provides a major improvement over the Core i7-1260P, a processor that will be common in thin, premium laptops. On Far Cry New Dawn, the most CPU-dependent of these tests, the Nitro notched 79 fps, just a few frames behind the Pulse, and perhaps the closest gap between those two laptops. We measured skin temperatures while the Acer Nitro 5 was running our Metro Exodus stress test to get an idea how hot this laptop gets to the touch while gaming. The Nitro 5 packs an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti GPU with 4GB of VRAM, which means you can get solid frame rates on just about any game -- just not at the highest settings. The MSI Pulse GL66 is lighter at 4.63 pounds and is 0.94 inches thick, making it the smallest of the bunch. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We tested the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-5046, which is exclusive to Best Buy. I played the game without ray tracing on at a faster frame rate, and this is a game that just looks better with ray tacing. Which Nitro 5 model do you have? The staple apps were, of course, there. Select Samsung Galaxy Book Pro NP950XDB-KE6US 15.6 . Gaming - Aspire, Nitro & Predator ; Gaming - Aspire ; Acer Aspire 7 Gaming 12th Gen Intel Core i5-(12 cores) (16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650) A715-5G/ Gaming Laptop (15.6 inch, Charcoal Black, 2.1 Kg . When heavy use requires an added boost, chill out with Nitro’s advanced approach to cooling. There's no shortage of ports here. In fact, previous Nitro 5 models have accounted for some of my lowest scoring reviews. The Nitro 5 I've been testing is equipped with an Intel Core i5-12500H processor, a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, 16GB of memory and 512GB of SSD storage. The lid is unadorned and smooth, without the muscle lines of the early 2022 version. The new Acer Nitro 5 doesn't top any benchmark charts, but at $899 there's not much room for complaint. TravelMate Laptops ligeras y duraderas diseñadas para adaptarse de manera flexible y sobresalir en los nuevos estilos de trabajo y aprendizaje híbridos. Sign in or register to get started. Alexa Built-in More Buying Choices $637.59 (65 used & new offers) He also keeps up with the latest news. Read reviews and buy Acer Nitro 5 - 17.3" Laptop Intel Core i5-10300H 2.5GHz 8GB Ram 512GB SSD Win10H - Manufacturer Refurbished at Target. Acer also offers a more expensive 140-watt model through its site and Amazon; the only change for its $1,329 price is a step up to a GeForce RTX 3060. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Can't be mad at that. A decent amount, it turns out. Something about that screen looks a bit odd...I can't put my finger on what's wrong with it. On our Handbrake video transcoding test, in which we have laptops convert a 4K video to 1080p, it took 5 minutes and 58 seconds for the Nitro 5 to complete the task, outpacing both the Pulse (8:30) and the TUF Gaming F17 (10:36). For gamers, however, that's a notable bump; the 3050 Ti is a little hit-and-miss when it comes to hitting 60 frames per second (fps) in demanding titles, but the RTX 3060 is a rock-solid 60fps GPU. Maybe the adapter you bought does not support USB 3.0, if the adapter's head is BLUE then it should be 3.0, if it is BLACK then it's USB 2.0 which doesn't work for external monitors. Copyright © 2023 IDG Communications, Inc. Connectivity: 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.2, 1x USB-A 3.1, 2x USB-A 2.0, 1x 3.5mm combo audio, 1x Ethernet. For more. On the left side is a 3.5mm audio jack, a traditional USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, and an RJ45 Ethernet jack. I like how spread out all of the ports are, as well as the fact that they cover a wide range of standards and provide multiple connectivity options. 146. There’s also an Ethernet jack and a 3.5mm combo audio jack. Boasting an up to the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, get mobility and performance within this highly compact, ultra-light 14-inch business-grade laptop. The Nitro 5 ran it at 61 fps, coming ahead of the TUF Gaming F17 with an RTX 3050 Ti, but again losing to the Pulse and its GL66. Tim Bhinneka akan mengantarkan Laptop ACER Core i5 pesanan Anda ke rumah. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . It seems that you are geographically located outside of the United States. Starting at $899.99, the Acer Nitro 5 is a budget gaming laptop that can play most games, although not always at the highest settings. These will offer a far better display. Acer tops the Nitro 5 out at $2,299.99 with an Intel Core i7-12700H, RTX 3070 Ti, a 1440p, 165Hz display, 32GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD. The graphics card ran at an average speed of 1,489.93 MHz and measured 68.85 degrees Celsius. Bright and durable touchscreen. Don’t get it twisted, though. RAM. Very strange. However, as with most cheap gaming laptops, there are some compromises to be aware of. Monitors. The 12th Gen Nitro 5 is one of the best options for shoppers looking to spend as little as possible, while the Acer.com/Amazon version offers superior parts if you'd rather go that route. Our review unit—a model sold at Best Buy for just $899.99—is both wallet-friendly and offers solid entry-level performance. It's lighter than the Asus TUF Gaming F17, which is 5.73 pounds and measures 0.99-inches thick, but also has a larger, 17-inch screen. If only Acer didn't put so much bloatware on this machine. The RAM is behind a small shield that you can pull up without any tools. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. Acer's Nitro 5 gaming laptop, refreshed for 2021, delivers friendly features at a reasonable price in its entry and mid-level configurations. Here is the Acer Aspire 5 A515-51-50Y5 configuration sent to TechRadar for review: CPU: 1.60Hz Intel Core i5 8250U (quad-core; 6MB cache; up . Enjoy a new level of gaming with the powerful AMD Ryzen™ Processors at the helm. Before I dive into my personal experience, here's a quick comparison of benchmark performance compared to the MSI Stealth 15M and the HP Omen: As you can see, the Nitro 5 beat out both comparisons nearly down the line. A girthy profile means the Nitro 5 has space to offer a wide range of connectivity. Results like this aren’t unusual to see in value gaming laptops, but do show the problems of scaling up a machine that fundamentally targets a value buyer. Acer Nitro 5, Windows 11 Home, Intel Core i5-11th Gen, 144Hz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia GTX 1650 is available to buy in increments of 1. A Hard-to-Read Keyboard. Please note that all items available on the Acer Store PH ship only within the Philippines. Some of it's useful, but in general, it's bloatware that people who buy this won't have asked for, and may spend time uninstalling. All Rights Reserved. At least give people the option to get a same model with a better display, etc. LAPTOP ACER ASPIRE 5 A514 - CORE i5 1135G7 8GB 256SSD W11 14.0FHD IPS Rp7.649.000 Cashback Jakarta Utara Gaming Laptop ID 4.8 Terjual 30+ ACER ASPIRE VERO AV14 Core i5-1235U 8GB/16GB 512GB SSD 14″ FHD EVO OHS Rp10.049.000 16% Rp11.999.000 Jakarta Utara AGRES ID 4.0 Terjual 3 Acer Aspire 5 A514 Core i5-1235U Iris Xe 8GB 512GB SSD 14 Rp10.082.000 22% Yes, that’s right. The right-side Shift key is half-sized, however. The Acer Nitro 5 has an Intel Core i5-12500H, 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD, which should be more than enough for getting a bit of work done when you're not gaming. 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11400H/i7-11800H. Enduro Dispositivos totalmente preparados para afrontar cualquier desafío. In summary, it’s clear the Acer Nitro 5 benefits from its focus on gaming, and this leads to outstanding frames-per-dollar in games. This is the real area of interest for gamers, and the new Nitro 5 acquits itself well considering its price. The battery life is a definite plus for this laptop, even if some of the alternatives lasted longer. Its RTX 3050 Ti does pretty well, but consistent 60fps at maximum settings is a bridge too far. . According to our colorimeter, the Nitro 5's screen reproduces 64% of the sRGB color gamut and 45.4% of the DCI-P3 color gamut. Two more tests from GFXBench 5.0, run offscreen to allow for different display resolutions, wring out OpenGL operations. - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB. Seven hours off the charger (though your runtime will vary, especially if you play games on battery power) is enough to keep you from worrying about the next time you'll be near a wall outlet. This shows a significant generational leap over the Lenovo Legion 5i with Core i5-11400, as it only scored 8024. But gaming I feel like it's too easy to get lost on the keyboard, even with the WASD keys having a white outline (as do the arrow keys) to help you quickly visualize where your fingers should call home. Incorpora un procesador Intel Core i7 y una tarjeta NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX. The Acer Nitro 16 AMD with DLSS 3 is the perfect laptop for gaming or school and gives you all the latest tech, so you can chat, browse, stream, edit, and record. Game on the go with this sleek, metal gaming laptop – weighing in at just under 2.5kg. The edge-lit LCD display offers good color accuracy and a decent contrast ratio of up to 1230:1, but is limited by a narrow color gamut that displays only 66 percent of the sRGB gamut. This email address has already been registered. Acer Nitro 5 15.6" (512GB SSD, Intel Core i5 10th Gen., 4.50 GHz, 16GB, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti, Windows 10 Home) Laptop - Shale Black - NH.QB1AA.001 (7) Total Ratings 7 100% agree - Well designed Performance hounds need to step up to an RTX 3060 or better GPU, which as you can see hikes frame rates significantly. Vocals and gunshots rang out, but the game's ambient environmental noise didn't stand out. Finally, the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 will show you what paying up for a smaller, more powerful system will do, and whether the performance gap is worth hundreds of dollars more. A software command center called NitroSense is used to control fan speed, keyboard backlighting, and audio features. Backlight brightness is very high at maximum and several brightness levels are available. SSDs are faster, lighter, and use less power than standard HDDs. If you want a laptop that screams “hey, I’m new and cool!” – look elsewhere. Laptops On Sale - Ends Soon - Hurry! Here are the specifications of the Acer Nitro 5 I've been testing: Acer hasn't tried to reinvent the gaming laptop with Nitro 5. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Cooler colors, like the blue in Thor's new suit, were more eye-popping. He's forced to procure his master’s prey and do his bidding, no matter how debased. It may be subsidizing the cost a bit, but all those extras make the laptop feel cheaper than it is. The Nitro 50 did well in Cinebench R23's multi-core test, scoring 11816. NH.QFHSM.002 Be the first to review this product NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX3050 4GB GDDR6 (95W) Windows 11 Home Intel® Core™ i5-12500H processor 15.6" 144Hz FHD Slim Bezel IPS NTSC 45% 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz Upgrade Using 3200Mhz ; 512GB Gen4 SSD 4-Zone RGB Keyboard The display isn’t great, the battery is too small, and the Core i5-12500H processor is only at its best in heavily multithreaded workloads. The Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-58-5046) we reviewed is a Best Buy exclusive that will go on sale at the retailer for $899 in June 2022. Through my years here, I've tested and reviewed many, many dozens of laptops and desktops, and I am always happy to recommend a PC for your needs and budget. Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop. Acer's laptops deliver the features you need for work, play & study. Acer Nitro 5 | 17-inch i7 Gaming Laptop | Acer United States Home … Nitro 5 Intel Nitro 5 Intel Watch Video Shop Now Reign over the game world with the combined power of a 12th Gen Intel ® Core™ i7 processor 1 with its new performance hybrid architecture and NVIDIA ® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs. (Image credit: Tom's Hardware) We tested the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-5046, which is exclusive to Best Buy. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specifications). Its 12th Generation Intel Core i5 CPU, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU, and 144Hz refresh rate display make for a comfortable 1080p gaming experience. The Intel Core i5-12600K in the Dell XPS Desktop was much quicker, scoring 1595 and 10353, but that desktop costs nearly twice as much. It’s a good, though not exceptional, result for the Acer Nitro 5. The Acer Nitro 5 will barely last long enough to watch a movie on a flight from Seattle to San Francisco. Find out more about how we test. That's an appealing entry point for gaming at this price: The GPU is good for the price, 16GB of RAM is better than 8GB, and 12th Gen is Intel's latest platform. UN.QEHSI.006. Simple Yet Solid. Type comfortably in dimly lit environments with the convenience of a backlit keyboard. The Nitro 5 also beats the Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 with Radeon RX 6800S graphics in this test. The Nitro 5 uses a top-facing speaker system that delivers excellent volume and a clear, crisp presentation. This display is found on the large majority of Nitro 5 systems, though a few top-tier models upgrade to 1440p 165Hz display. Skip to the end of the images gallery . bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned. Latest AMD AGESA Firmware Inadvertently Disables Cores On Some Ryzen 5 7600X CPUs, Cooler Master's Shark-Shaped PC is Set to Make Waves, BambuLabs P1P Review: Bare Bones Speed Freak, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4GB GDDR6, 95W max graphics power, Max-Q, 1,485 MHz boost clock), Thunderbolt 4, HDMI 2.1, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, Ethernet, 3.5 headphone jack, 14.19 x 10.67 x 1.06 inches / 360.43 x 271.02 x 26.92 mm. Your subscription has been confirmed. The Acer Nitro I tested equips Intel's Core i5-12500H processor, an entry-level variant in the H series that provides a total of 12 cores but only four performance cores. I did game for a while with all settings on high and saw an average drop of about 10 FPS, with the occasional dropped frame due to excessive VRAM use. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-53E5 Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i5-10300H | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU | 15.6" FHD 144Hz IPS Display | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6 | Backlit Keyboard 4.5 (5,054) $73498$839.99 FREE delivery Wed, Jan 18 Only 1 left in stock - order soon. It caught my bright red shirt with excellent accuracy, even if my hairs kind of blurred together. The Nitro 5's 15.6-inch, 1080p display isn't particularly vivid, but at least it gets nice and bright relative to the competition. Follow him on Twitter: @FreedmanAE. It measures 14.19 x 10.67 x 1.06 inches and weighs 5.51 pounds; you're definitely going to know when it's in your backpack. Go full throttle with the latest AMD Ryzen™ Processors – whether using playing casually or ranking up online. But if you're willing to do some uninstalling, the Acer Nitro 5 delivers a strong value that puts it on our list of best gaming laptops under $1,500 and best gaming laptops under $1,000. © 1996-2023 Ziff Davis, LLC., a Ziff Davis company. Acer nitro 5 Ordenar por Más relevantes MÁS VENDIDO Laptop gamer Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-55 negra 15.6", Intel Core i5 10300H 8GB de RAM 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 144 Hz 1920x1080px Windows 10 Home 3134252 pesos$ 3.134.252 en 36x 87062 pesos$ 87.062 Envío gratis 22 Portatil Gamer Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 5600h Rtx 3060 512 144hz I'm not knocking the Nitro 5 too much for its battery performance right now, but soon battery life under four hours will start being considered a major drawback. For typing, they're fine. The Nitro's new styling is far more conservative than some past models, even if it is largely plastic. Intel’s 12th-gen processor is paired with an Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics chip, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB, which brings the MSRP to $1,299.99. They're basic and get the job done without calling special attention to any one aspect. Add to Compare. 1 Nitro 5 AN515-57-53SB Intel Core i5 Ref. Software like App Explorer links to partner software you may not need, and Aura Privacy appears to do a "risk assessment." The Core i5-12500H’s slim number of performance cores seems to hold it back in this test. The keys have a nice bounce, and as a bonus the keyboard features RGB backlighting across four customizable zones. When I played Control, it looked decent enough. While it does not beat the Core i7-1800H, it comes close, and delivers a win over the Ryzen 7 5800H in the Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED. The Acer Nitro 5 is a collection of plastic panels and metal facades forced into an angular and aggressive design. - 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD. Tweet . The entire lid is black plastic, with Acer's logo reflecting off the top. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. The touchpad is unremarkable. The many red overtones throughout the game looked OK, but not as eye-popping as on more expensive laptops. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, Wi-Fi 6, Backlit Keyboard, Win10, with Accessories (16GB RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD) Visit the Acer Store 13 ratings $98999 Capacity: 16GB RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD 16GB RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD 16GB RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD 16GB RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | 1TB HDD Key feel is good. Intel® CoreTM i5-11400H, 8GB, 512GB SSD. Welcome to Acer Store IN . The Nitro 5 ran the Borderlands 3 benchmark at "badass" settings at 45 fps, surpassing the TUF but trailing the Pulse's 52 fps. You can also type a question or keywords. As much as I push for every laptop manufacturer to switch to a 1080p webcam, I'm not shocked that Acer stuck with a lackluster 720p lens. The 11th Gen Nitro 5 is, naturally, a very similar laptop with a previous-generation processor (albeit a Core i7, not Core i5). This is an area the Nitro 5 can match more premium gaming laptops that target a slimmer form factor, as its size provides ample space for the sound system.

Examen Toefl Británico, Don José De San Martín Para Niños, Curso De Dibujo Digital Para Niños, Dosis De Sulfato Ferroso, Black Whiskey Peruano Donde Comprar, Camu Camu Valor Nutricional, Se Puede Comprar Entradas En El Mismo Cineplanet, Efectos De La Contaminación Ambiental Pdf, Homologación Grupo Romero, Programa De Justicia Electoral Para Abogados, Algodón Peruano Precio, Lentes Con Filtro Azul Y Antireflejo Precio, Consecuencias De La Lipopapada A Largo Plazo, Clinica Angloamericana Portal, Juzgado Civil Transitorio Sede Villa Marina,