As the owner and CEO of The Track Doctor, I would like to thank you for visiting our website. Personally, I have been involved in the athletic running track business for over twenty years. I have been involved with the installation of over 150 rubberized running tracks and turf surfaces around the country. I have also striped several hundred more. My experience includes striping certified tracks like Hayward Field for the 2008 Olympic Trials, The University of Arkansas for the 2004 NCAA Indoor Championships, and Norfolk State University Junior Olympics.
You will get the high quality service and workmanship that you deserve...it's that simple! As we have done in the past for numerous other organizations and school run athletic departments, our work is a cut above the rest.
But don't take our word for it! Here are just a few of the track facilitates we have worked on over the years. We invite you to contact any of these schools for confirmation on the quality of our work. Just tell them Robert Stone, The Track Doctor sent you.
- Hayward Field -- 2008 Olympic Trials
- University of Arkansas -- 2003 NCAA National Indoor Track and Field Championships
- Boise State University -- Famous Bronco Stadium in Boise, Idaho
- Norfolk State University -- Site of the 2001 Junior Olympics
- Maurice Green Stadium -- Kansas City, Kansas
- John Elway Stadium -- Granada Hills, California
- University of California -- Santa Barbara campus
- University of California -- San Luis Obispo campus
- College of the Canyons -- Santa Clarita, California
- Colorado College -- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- University of Wisconsin -- Kansas City Chiefs training facility
- University of North Carolina -- Ashville North Carolina
- Plus 100's of High Schools across the country...